Cannot log in on the Windows Desktop app

Options
Hello,

I just downloaded the Quicken Deluxe Desktop application for Windows. However, when I try to log in, I keep getting the following message: Invalid Credentials.
Do you need help signing in?

I have changed my password multiple times, but the issue continues. I can log in on the website and via the web-based application, but I get the error message when I try to log in on the desktop application

I will appreciate any help with this issue.

Best,

Eduardo

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello,

I just downloaded the Quicken Deluxe Desktop application for Windows. However, when I try to log in, I keep getting the following message: Invalid Credentials.
    Do you need help signing in?

I have changed my password multiple times, but the issue continues. I can log in on the website and via the web-based application, but I get the error message when I try to log in on the desktop application

I will appreciate any help with this issue.

Best,

Eduardo
    Hello @Eduardo Oteiza,            

I am sorry to hear about this difficulty with signing in. Thank you for speaking with us here on the Quicken Community about this problem.

1. If you're using a VPN or Proxy, try disabling them and then attempting to sign into Quicken again. The simplest way to confirm if you're using one is by typing "What is My IP" into a search bar. If your location shows, you're not connected to a VPN
    2. Check for any security browser plug-ins or extensions blocking Quicken and disable them accordingly.
    3. Check your Privacy Settings to make sure that they're not too strict and potentially blocking all data on the browser. Note: We suggest setting your Privacy Settings to 'Medium' for testing purposes.
    4. If you're traveling abroad, you may continue to experience an issue with signing into Quicken until you return to the US.
    If you're still unable to sign into Quicken after checking the scenarios mentioned above, please wait for 4 hours from your last sign-in attempt (on any device/browser) before attempting to sign in again. Typically the issue should resolve itself after 4 hours of no sign-in attempts.
    Do not try switching between multiple devices/browsers or changing your password numerous times, as this will only delay the process. We also suggest disabling your VPN (if applicable) after waiting the 4 hours before attempting to sign in again.
    If you're still unable to sign into Quicken after waiting for 4 hours from your last sign-in attempt, you'll want to contact one of our excellent support representatives via the information in the link provided here.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.