Multiple accounts for same Bank

I have multiple accounts with several banks, some are mine and some in my wife's name. They all have different LogOn IDs and Passwords, but when Quicken updates they error out as Quicken now thinks that the Banks in question should all have the same logon and password. I have worked with Quicken help desk to no avail. It is extremely [Removed - Language] risky to have the same logon and passwords!

[Edited for Readability]

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have multiple accounts with several banks, some are mine and some in my wife's name. They all have different LogOn IDs and Passwords, but when Quicken updates they error out as Quicken now thinks that the Banks in question should all have the same logon and password. I have worked with Quicken help desk to no avail. It is extremely [Removed - Language] risky to have the same logon and passwords!

[Edited for Readability]
    Hello @Spyderrider9,   

I am sorry about this issue with logins and passwords. Thank you for bringing this to our attention here on the Quicken Community.

In order to be of assistance, we require some additional information. I am somewhat confused, based on the title of this Discussion. Are you experiencing this issue with multiple different financial institutions being asked for the same credentials? Also, which financial institutions are associated with this problem? Are you seeing any error codes when you are prompted for credentials in Quicken?

I look forward to hearing your reply, and hope to work with you on this issue further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.