Is Quicken officially supporting Windows 11?

Options
BenT
BenT Member
Microsoft keeps bugging me about upgrading.

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Quicken is supported on Windows 11.  I have been using it on Windows 11 for about 4 months. 

That said, I wouldn't let Microsoft bully you into upgrading if you are not sure you want to do it yet.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (MS will have to pry Win10 out of my cold mouse hand like they did with Win7. When it comes to OSes, I'm a late adopter.)

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2022
    Options
    @BenT - In my opinion Quicken works very well with Windows 11.  I was a little hesitant at first, but I really like how Windows 11 works.  I was an early beta user so I have been using it around a year now.  I haven't had any issues myself, but there was a Windows update in May that caused Quicken not to open properly for some users, but I think that was resolved with another Windows update at the end of May.  What I have noticed is how much faster it is to open and navigate around Quicken.  I don't know if this is because of Windows 11, Quicken updates, or both.  I did have issues with a Quicken update, in April, but fixed those errors, and recently has some issues that I needed help from the Quicken Customer Support, but overall, Quicken has never worked better for me.
This discussion has been closed.