Show/Hide Upcoming Bills in Registry

Options
James114
James114 Member ✭✭✭
I am able to "minimize" upcoming bills at the bottom of the registry, but I haven't found a way to hide them totally. After minimizing them and then reopen Quicken they show up again.
Any way to hide them permanently?

James

Comments

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Click the gear icon at the top right of the register.  There is an option there as to days ahead for showing reminders in the register

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• James114
    James114 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw that before, but I have 'Don't show reminders' checked but they still show up.
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you mean showing up in the bill & income reminders tab next to the downloaded transactions tab below the register, that is the point of a reminder in the first place.  The > to the left of the downloaded transactions tab closes those 2 tabs.

• James114
    James114 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    That does close the tab but after I close and reopen Quicken the reminders open up again when I open the register.
    I remember being able to turn that off before.
    If I want to see my reminders, I'll go to the 'Bill and Income' tab.
    Not sure why they show up below the registry.
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did a test, but did not see what you are seeing  That is, I looked at a coming up reminder shown in the tab below the register, and then closed quicken.  I then reopened Quicken, clicked on the bank with the reminder and the tab below the register showed the (1) on the reminder tab but was not open to see the details.

What version are you on?  Have you recently validated your file?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the bottom Bill and Income Reminders section shows, are there any Past Due reminders listed?
    Are there any unaccepted downloaded transactions showing in the area?
    Any paper checks that need printing? ("Print" in the Check# column)
    There's got to be a reason why Quicken sees the need to open this area and show it to you every time ...
This discussion has been closed.