Quicken and Citizens Bank

Tipster1947
Tipster1947 Member ✭✭
Why is citizens Bank no longer automatically entering transactions into Quicken?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Why is citizens Bank no longer automatically entering transactions into Quicken?
    Hello @Tipster1947

I apologize about this issue with transaction downloads. Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue here on the Quicken Community.

In order to be of assistance, I am going to need some more information about what is happening. When did this issue begin? Do you notice any error messages when these One Step Updates fail? If so, which ones? Lastly, which connection method do you use to link or add your accounts to online banking services? You can check this anytime  by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I hope to hear more from you soon, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • digitalmediaphile
    digitalmediaphile Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    > @Tipster1947 said:
    > Why is citizens Bank no longer automatically entering transactions into Quicken?

They sent out two letters and an email saying that from June 15th, customers would have to go to their website for online banking and manually download each account and import into Quicken. Here's a copy of what they sent me (the instructions). I started moving to a new bank after receiving the first letter.
This discussion has been closed.