Huntington Accounts OL-292-B

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Huntington Bank Issues.

Comments

• Brian Biggs
    Brian Biggs Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I'm also getting the OL-292-B error with my Huntington account. It started sometime this past weekend as well, maybe Saturday. I have 9 accounts I am connecting, and I can't tell which one (or ones) is having the problem. I have not tried to reset any of them yet. It happened again this morning.

Quicken Deluxe, Version R49.29, Build 27.1.49.29
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2965)

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm also getting the OL-292-B error with my Huntington account. It started sometime this past weekend as well, maybe Saturday. I have 9 accounts I am connecting, and I can't tell which one (or ones) is having the problem. I have not tried to reset any of them yet. It happened again this morning.
    Hello @Brian Biggs

I do apologize about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Next, try proceeding through the instructions provided below if you are still noticing this issue after trying to update your accounts today:

1. Choose Tools menu > Online Center.

Error When Using Online Services OL-292

1. Select the financial institution you want to update from the Financial Institution dropdown list.
    2. Hold down CTRL+F3 on your keyboard and, while holding down those keys, click Contact Info at the top of the Online Center.
    3. Select the financial institution you want to update and click Refresh. The branding and profile information will be listed under current status as "needs updating."

Error When Using Online Services OL-292

1. Click OK, then click Update/Send.
    2. Enter your password, if necessary, and click Update Now to start the update and get the latest branding and profile information for the financial institution.
    3. Try updating your accounts again.
    You can read more about these instructions in the Support Article provided here.

I hope to hear back from you about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Brian Biggs
    Brian Biggs Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to use the instructions you provided to update the branding and profile information for Huntington. The first Update/Send after doing that worked fine. A subsequent Update gave me the OL-292-B error again.

Is the error indicating an issue on the Quicken side or on the Huntington Bank side? Or a combination of both?

The message is "Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request was invalid." Where can I see the request to see what Quicken is trying to send and what might be invalid about that request? Is that logged anywhere?

Quicken Deluxe, Version R49.29, Build 27.1.49.29
    Windows 10 Version 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2965)

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was able to use the instructions you provided to update the branding and profile information for Huntington. The first Update/Send after doing that worked fine. A subsequent Update gave me the OL-292-B error again.

Is the error indicating an issue on the Quicken side or on the Huntington Bank side? Or a combination of both?

The message is "Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request was invalid." Where can I see the request to see what Quicken is trying to send and what might be invalid about that request? Is that logged anywhere?
    Hello @Brian Biggs,    

I am sorry to hear about this issue continuing, even after the earlier recommendations were attempted. Thanks for checking back in with us about this matter.

Unfortunately, given the error message and the ongoing nature of the problem, this issue is very likely to be related to the financial institution's servers. I recommend reaching out to Huntington Bank support, and perhaps requesting to speak with Tier 2 representatives or an escalations team, as these personnel are more likely to be familiar with third-party software, such as Quicken.

I wish I had better news, but these would be the next available steps in the troubleshooting process. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.