Quicken stopped downloading Fidelity transactions after Chase accounts update

Options
Talal
Talal Member ✭✭
After Chase update, which has not worked for me yet despite authorizing more than 8 times, Quicken stopped downloading transactions from Fidelity. I have few Fidelity accounts. Resetting the Fidelity accounts did not help. Anyone else had the same problem? Any solutions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Talal
    Talal Member ✭✭
    Options
    I found the problem and was able to correct it. Apparently while trying to reauthorize Chase accounts, Quicken switched the listed financial institution of my Fidelty account to Chase. After switching it back to Fidelity from "Edit Account" things worked. But I still cannot link my Chase credit card to Chase despite reauthorizing about 9 times. There is no option to link to existing credit card account. The only option: Do not link, then I get asked again to reauthorize. Never ending story.
  • Misterbill
    Misterbill Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I also have this problem. A few of my Fidelity accounts changed to Chase, but even the ones that never switched also don't have transactions. So I'm not sure that it's really related to the Chase issue.

For Chase, disable online access for all of your Chase accounts, and the Fidelity accounts that mistakenly got linked to Chase, and including new accounts that Quicken may have created during the first attempt to link accounts. Then set up online access for one account, and hopefully the others will work.
  • drallop3
    drallop3 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same problem. No trans since 9/3, download center agrees. After deactivate / reactivate download center still shows 9/3 but Account List activity shows 9/9 reflecting reactivation. Something broken here and it wasn't me. Hey tech come up with something.
  • Misterbill
    Options
    I just checked, and Personal Capital was able to download transactions, so I suspect it is a Quicken problem, not Fidelity.
  • MBK
    MBK Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have what I think is the same issues except that my downloads stopped about 8/26. See my posts as https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7919006/fidelity-transactions-not-downloading
  • winecracker
    winecracker Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Have same issue. Can go through update process and get the "complete" notification, but no transactions are being downloaded from Fidelity Investment accounts - since about 8/26. PLEASE, QUICKEN will you address and post an alert or a response to your customers?? This has been going on now about two weeks!!!
  • Misterbill
    Options
    MBK said:
    I have what I think is the same issues except that my downloads stopped about 8/26. See my posts as https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7919006/fidelity-transactions-not-downloading

Thanks for pointing to that thread. There is a Quicken employee participating in that thread, so we should continue the discussion there.
  • Misterbill
    Options
    MBK said:

Thanks for pointing to that thread. There is a Quicken employee participating in that thread, so we should continue discussion there instead of here.
  • parnelltk
    Options
    I just encountered this problem on Sep.28,2022 with all of my Fidelity accounts. They report as updated but there are no new transactions downloaded. Has anyone found a resolution or a response from Quicken? Mine is on Windows and Quicken Home & Business.
  • Mellis373
    Mellis373 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. Auto update indicated connection to Fidelity but no transactions or balances downloaded. If I go to an individual Fidelity account and select update transactions it updates all my Fidelity accounts.
    Still having a problem with one of my Case accounts ... Chase says it is authorized, Quicken says it needs to be authorized.
This discussion has been closed.