Duplicated and missing transactions when downloading credit card (from Truist)

Options
Just did a download of our Truist Mastercard. Compared against our paper statement from the bank, numerous transactions did not come down. Transactions from Amazon Marketplace were most commonly among the missing, but from other payees as well. In addition, Quicken also downloaded dozens of already-reconciled transactions from earlier months that were already reconciled in our register. Now we have to weed out the duplicates, and manually add the missing ones. These problems date from the takeover of SunTrust by Truist. We're longtime Quicken users, running the latest version of Quicken and Windows on a PC.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Trainman said:
    Just did a download of our Truist Mastercard. Compared against our paper statement from the bank, numerous transactions did not come down. Transactions from Amazon Marketplace were most commonly among the missing, but from other payees as well. In addition, Quicken also downloaded dozens of already-reconciled transactions from earlier months that were already reconciled in our register. Now we have to weed out the duplicates, and manually add the missing ones. These problems date from the takeover of SunTrust by Truist. We're longtime Quicken users, running the latest version of Quicken and Windows on a PC.
    Hello @Trainman,  

I am sorry about this problem with duplicate and missing transactions in these accounts. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

First, how often do the issues with missing and duplicate transactions seem to occur? Are you noticing this after more than one update? If so, I want to remind you of the information contained in the Support Article linked here under the section entitled If this occurs frequently, as well as the one provided here. Lastly, did you recently deactivate and reactivate any of your Truist accounts? This can cause issues like those you describe, occasionally. 

I hope that is helpful, and I look forward to hearing more from you about this.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.