Lowes/Synchrony

Options
Spotteddog
Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭

Q Deluxe R44.27 27.1.44.27  Win 11.

Ever since Synchrony (just recently) changed the way customers logon to their Lowe's credit card accounts, Quicken cannot logon to "Lowes" to get transactions and updates.

Is there a work-around to get Quicken into my Lowes account? Is anyone working on this? 

By the way, my password manager can't get into Lowes either, unless I log out of the password manger and enter my user/password manually.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How to refresh financial institution information (Branding)

Have you tried this yet?

If your bank recently changed their website or password requirements please read and follow instructions here:

For online billers please see if you can manage (remove and re-add or repair) the online biller, to see if their profile has already been updated.

If that doesn't resolve the issue:

• It is the bank's or biller's contractual obligation to notify their Quicken download service provider, Intuit, of any changes to their websites and download functions in a timely manner before the change is implemented. Intuit needs a sufficient amount of lead time to review, change and test their programs, to adapt to the changes the bank makes.
    • The bank also needs to notify their customers of this change in a timely fashion and detail any actions that might be required by the customer to regain access after the change was introduced.
    • If they didn't do that, complain to your bank's or biller's office of the president.
    • Also contact Quicken Support via Chat or Phone at https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support  during posted hours of operation and report this as an Online Banking issue, so that Quicken Support can escalate this issue to Intuit Inc.  Ultimately, however, the bank or biller must work together with Intuit on solving this update issue.

Please let us know if you were able to get this issue resolved (or not).

By the way, my password manager can't get into Lowes either, unless I log out of the password manger and enter my user/password manually.
    I'd run this problem by the support center of the company who made your password manager program.

• Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the response.
    I made the reference to my password manager as an example that it is not just Quicken, but it is the way I reach my Lowe's account through Synchronic Bank. You seem to be saying I must get in touch with the presidents of Lowe's and Synchronic Banks to solve the problem.
    I can't help these companies didn't notify Quicken of the changes, but I am now notifying Quicken now  and my password manager to look into this.
    There's nothing I can do. Even when I try to logon directly to my Lowe's credit card account, I still have to go through Synchrony (Even though I don't have a Synchrony account, that where Lowe's goes). 
    I know this is due to the way these companies changed their logon format, but Quicken needs to look into this. Not me.
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just noticed that I also have the same problem trying to logon to my Amazon Credit Card as I do with Lowe's Credit Card.
    To me, it seems that Sychrony has changed to way that Lowe's and Amazon credit card customers logon to their Lowe's and Amazon credit card accounts.
    Any ideas what I have to change in Quicken to get by this and directly logon to these accounts like I've been doing for years?   
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.