Bills Reminders keep disappearing from current month and reappear one month out

Options
On the biller reminders, manual bills that are setup for monthly repeat, keep disappearing from the current month when i have not paid them yet and reappear the next month out. This may cause me to forget a payment. Has anyone had this issue or how do I fix?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are these reminders set up for "Remind me [xx] days in advance" or for "Automatically enter [xx] days in advance"? And what is the number of [xx] days?
    Does the reminder skip a month when you record its current instance into the register?
  • Phillip Konz
    Phillip Konz Member ✭✭
    Options
    The reminder is set up for every 30 days and remind me 5 days in advance. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why it skips to the next month. Every when you go in a reset it to the correct month, it jumps ahead a month.
  • Larry4
    Larry4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of quite a few complaints on the very same subject.  Quicken hasn't recognized or consolidated them as the same issue, let alone offered a solution or even a workaround.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reminder is set up for every 30 days and remind me 5 days in advance. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why it skips to the next month. Every when you go in a reset it to the correct month, it jumps ahead a month.
    Did you really use the relatively new frequency option "Daily, every 30 days"
    or did you set "Monthly, every 1 month on the [first, last, nth] day"?
    If the latter, what day setting did you use, e.g., on the 1st, 31st or other fixed day?

This discussion has been closed.