Bridgecrest?

Options
I am attempting to come back to Quicken after a hiatus. I have an old file where it links/syncs with an auto loan account at Bridgecrest. When I switch to a brand-new file and try to add the same account, I get "we couldn't get information about Bridgecrest" and it tries to set up a manual account.

Any ideas as to why it works in one file and not the other?

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    How are you trying to add the account - it appears to still exist -
    Just tried with Quicken Add Account... and it found it -
    What version ... Help About Quicken - and is your "subscription" expired or current - ?
    67737    67737    67737    Bridgecrest    https://www.bridgecrest.com/Account/Login    800-967-8526
    https://www.bridgecrest.com/Account/Login    ACTIVE           
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• t-w-i-a
    t-w-i-a Member
    Options
    I just renewed my subscription, so it's current. I've been able to add other accounts. Version R45.13, Build 27.1.45.13. I'm just trying by hitting the plus button and searching Bridgecrest. It shows up in the search but when I click on it, I'm getting the error.
  • t-w-i-a
    t-w-i-a Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters anyway. Manual loan with the payment details attached/entered should be fine for this account.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @t-w-i-a,

To be very frank (which I always am), connected loans can be finicky, and often don't work or stop working half-way through.  It is much cleaner, and in the end easier, to use a manual loan in Quicken especially for shorter term loans, like auto loans.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.