Opening Quicken from the tool bar - screen Min/Max/Restore issues (edit)

When opening (or maximizing if already open), only a tiny portion of the home screen appears in the upper left corner of the monitor. To correct I must click on the Restore Down icon; then the maximize icon. If an account screen is open, it opens at a reduced size. This is an intermittent issue.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    MoneyFan said:
    When opening (or maximizing if already open), only a tiny portion of the home screen appears in the upper left corner of the monitor. To correct I must click on the Restore Down icon; then the maximize icon. If an account screen is open, it opens at a reduced size. This is an intermittent issue.
    Hello @MoneyFan,   

We are sorry about this strange abnormality in the appearance of the user interface on the monitor. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Let us know how this works.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • MoneyFan
    MoneyFan Member
    I will attempt this fix; however, it may be a little while before I can confirm if this fixes the problem as this is an intermittent problem. Please standby.
  • MoneyFan
    MoneyFan Member
    Quicken Jared,

Just to let you know, I got Quicken reinstalled. Since this is an intermittent problem, it may be a few days to determine if the suggested fix worked.

Thanks for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.