USAA Connection Errors

slwrdr37
slwrdr37 Member ✭✭
I have been receiving connection errors when downloading transactions from USAA for several days - multiple accounts have errors saying cannot connect, account number may have changed, and to reset the connection. However, transactions ARE downloading for all of these accounts. I have disconnected all of the accounts and reconnected (using direct connect, which is the preference for USAA), and still get the errors (and transactions are still downloading).
I'm not sure what is up recently, but I have seen a significant increase in problems with bank connections and transaction downloads in the past several months, with some still outstanding and "a solution is in work" for multiple months on some of my institutions...

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    slwrdr37 said:
    I have been receiving connection errors when downloading transactions from USAA for several days - multiple accounts have errors saying cannot connect, account number may have changed, and to reset the connection. However, transactions ARE downloading for all of these accounts. I have disconnected all of the accounts and reconnected (using direct connect, which is the preference for USAA), and still get the errors (and transactions are still downloading).
    I'm not sure what is up recently, but I have seen a significant increase in problems with bank connections and transaction downloads in the past several months, with some still outstanding and "a solution is in work" for multiple months on some of my institutions...
    Hello @slwrdr37,   

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Do you remember if any of the error messages you have seen been accompanied by numbered error codes? If so, do you happen to remember what those were? 

I look forward to your answers, and hope to provide further advice, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • slwrdr37
    slwrdr37 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Jared -- I have 6 accounts giving Code 2003, Account Not Found (but still downloading transactions even with the error codes).
This discussion has been closed.