E Trade [Bank] Savings Account

dondavidday
dondavidday Member ✭✭
Hello. I am having an issue with an e-trade savings account. I try to add an e-trade bank account. I get "Care Code FDP-105". FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE URL. Website is currently unavailable or intermittently available.

I can easily go and log in without trouble - and my brokerage account via e-trade is working fine every time within Quicken. I reported it to Quicken. I logged out of Quicken, back into Quicken. Started over, etc...

Thank you.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

E*Trade Bank appears to have been down all weekend giving FDP 105 or CC 505 errors.
    As of now (Monday, 2/27, 10:15 PT) it's up and running normal.
    If you haven't done so already, please try again.

• dondavidday
    dondavidday Member ✭✭
    looks good! thank you for your input!
  • lagunajon
    lagunajon Member ✭✭
    I'm still having the same FDP 105 error with E*Trade Bank since Friday.
  • dondavidday
    dondavidday Member ✭✭
    I spoke too soon - my problem persists. The key is the term intermittent in the error message. When it does successfully connect, it prompts me for my security code. then it updates, but still displays an error that Quicken cannot connect.

As a former IT person (of course I know it all j/k), it seems like the Quicken connector is timing out when connecting to the eTrade banking service. The eTrade brokerage connector is flawless, and ironically doesn't require me to put a security code in after the user/pass.
  • lagunajon
    lagunajon Member ✭✭
    Seemed to occur intermittently for me starting last week, and now occurs consistently since Saturday. At least I know now it’s not just my connection, since seeing your post. Thx.
  • dc0063
    dc0063 Member ✭✭✭

Earlier in Feb,, was having the same issue - intermittent connections with failures inbetween. Now it fails consistantly. Hoped that not having transactions might be the issue, hopes dashed. I've reset the account, after repeated ‘It’s not you' messages. Now it doesn't even throw a error. Just doesn't download data.

It looks as if Intuit EWC+ doesn't connect to the ETBank site All other Etrade registers perform nominally.

• lagunajon
    lagunajon Member ✭✭
    Same here as of last evening. Was consistently failing to download transactions and sometimes would fail login. I knew I had at least one transaction to download. I gave up and just temporarily set the account in quicken to manual entry until it’s fixed.
  • rwatkins30
    rwatkins30 Member
    Having the same issue since the last update i did a week ago. the prompt for the security code fails to appear and so the passcode is rejected so I have to go to the etrade site and manually enter transactions.
  • GVS
    GVS Member ✭✭
    Continue to have error CC-505 with E*Trade Savings Account.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @GVS ,

We are sorry about this problem with the CC-505 error message. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File… in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, take a look at the following Support Article, linked here, if you have not done so, already. After following the instructions in order, does the issue seem to be resolved?

We look forward to your response, and hope to provide further information, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• lagunajon
    lagunajon Member ✭✭
    Tried, but didn’t correct the error. There’s definitely an issue with connectivity to E*Trade Bank.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a new Alert now available here:

Recommend you bookmark this (little flag icon at top right of the Alert's webpage) to get notified when there are news.

• Mr O
    Mr O Member
    FDP 105 error for eTrade bank but brokerage did connect. This issue has affecting many users for quite a while now and the latest update did not fix it.
This discussion has been closed.