Quicken Version 7.1.0 for macOS 13.4 will not download Transactions from PayPal Mastercard

Options
mockph
mockph Member ✭✭
My Quicken Deluxe Version 7.1.0 for macOS 13.4 will no longer download Transations from PayPal Mastercard! It shows the Error Message: There is a problem downloading transactions for this account ('PayPal MasterC XXXX'). (Error Code: 1006)
What's going on?

Comments

• bzargarcia
    bzargarcia Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Paypal Mastercard is not connecting anymore. It has worked fine for a month or so. Yesterday 6/1/23, I received the following error. Its been about 48 hrs. I will continue to try.

Connection to PayPal Credit, MasterCard and Crypto. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (Error Code: STATUS_TERMINATION_TIMEOUT)
  • Ralphie29
    Ralphie29 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I'm having the same problem. Based on the information from here

[Removed - Speculation/Inaccurate/Rant] Get this fixed!! Please!!

• garylapalombara
    garylapalombara Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am on Windows Quicken and the issue with PayPal Mastercard not downloading any transactions started a couple of days ago. Was working fine before that and I know there are transactions as I can see them when I log onto PayPal online.
  • prothel
    prothel Member
    Options

I am having the same problem. Hope they can get it fixed!

• donth
    donth Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here

• mockph
    mockph Member ✭✭
    Options
    Still can't download! Still NO solution!
  • John Rocke
    John Rocke Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I was just able to re-add my Paypal accounts into Quicken and previous transactions that I had entered manually have downloaded.

• mockph
    mockph Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @John Rocke said:
    > I was just able to re-add my Paypal accounts into Quicken and previous transactions that I had entered manually have downloaded.

Congratulations, and thanks for your alert! I've now also been able to update my PayPal account successfully.
This discussion has been closed.