OL-220-A Alight Solutions

Options
DisplacedHoosier
DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭

Getting OL-220-A error on connection to Alight Solutions since yesterday.

Deactivated and reactived my account, changed password on Alight site. No luck.

Using my "username-pin" to attempt to sign in per the usual method.

Anyone else have this problem and/or solutions I can try?

Thanks,

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @DisplacedHoosier

I am also seeing the OL-220-A error code (which just started yesterday). I suspect that this is a temporary problem with this FI, perhaps related to some work they may be doing. I suggest that you report it on Alight's website (which I just did).

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again @DisplacedHoosier

I just tried to download from Alight again today and it is working now for me. You may want to try again.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes. But can connect to my Alight account through other services. So, it appears to be a Quicken connectivity problem.

• DisplacedHoosier
    Options

Thanks - I agree. I can also directly log into my account so I assume this is on Quicken's end.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @DisplacedHoosier

I am also seeing the OL-220-A error code (which just started yesterday). I suspect that this is a temporary problem with this FI, perhaps related to some work they may be doing. I suggest that you report it on Alight's website (which I just did).

Frankx

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi again @DisplacedHoosier

I just tried to download from Alight again today and it is working now for me. You may want to try again.

Frankx

• DisplacedHoosier
    Options

Yes - working now for me as well. Thanks all!

• spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ditto!

• spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ditto-ish. I have multiple accounts within my 401K. All will now connect, but only one had its value updated to COB Friday. The other still reflects value from Thursday and still hasn't downloaded Friday's transactions. My hope is this will correct Monday or Wednesday.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @spratleywa,

I am seeing that same behavior. As you probably know, that data is also downloaded due to the proprietary nature of the funds. I suspect that it could be related to the problem that the Alight folks fixed yesterday, and once they see it, that also will be fixed.

You might want to send a message to them about this additional problem (which I did yesterday).

Frankx

• Joezippy
    Joezippy Member ✭✭
    Options

Since June 30 have been receiving OL-297 - A error. Quicken is unable to establish an internet connection. All other accounts update just fine so it is an Alight Solutions/Quicken issue. Anyone else getting the same error and is there any resolution ?

• xfire
    xfire Member
    Options

I have also been receiving the OL-297 since the end of June. Hoping that someone fixes this issue.

• Joezippy
    Joezippy Member ✭✭
    Options

Since June 30 have been receiving OL-297 - A error. Quicken is unable to
    establish an internet connection. All other accounts update just fine
    so it is an Alight Solutions/Quicken issue. Anyone else getting the same
    error and is there any resolution ? UPDATE July 12th. Still not working. NO ACTION and or even a response from Quicken regarding this issue. Are others still getting the OL-297- A error when trying to update ?

• nolebucs
    nolebucs Member
    Options

Yes, same problem, same timeframe. Very frustrating.

• Kevin Q
    Kevin Q Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list of users with this issue. Unable to update my 401k balances. I did try to reset and that does not work. Hopefully, Quicken can resolve soon.

• R. Johann
    R. Johann Member
    Options

Same with the OL-297 error… since June 29… Just tried the online chat with support… Typical level 0 or level 1 support script stuff that I already tried. No effort at actually trying to solution the issue. I even referred to the comments here as proof it isn't on my end.

Final recommendation was to call back during regular business hours so the issue can be escalated. I asked for and received the ticket number for my chat so I can at least reference it when I call.

This discussion has been closed.