Kohl's Credit Card, Update Failure CC-505

Options

Answers

• SPSchnoor
    SPSchnoor Member ✭✭
    Options

This issue continues to persist. Can an update be provided with current status? Is this issue Soley on the Kohls side and if so what recommendations do you have? Should we be calling Kohls or? Thanks

• Geeb
    Geeb Member ✭✭
    Options

There is a very good chance that this issue is on the Kohls side. I just cancelled my Kohls Card…problem solved!

• LisainIL
    LisainIL Member ✭✭
    Options

Geeb is likely correct. If you try to connect your Kohl's account in Mint, it's not working there either. Also Plaid/Nerdwallet doesn't support Kohls either. Somethings definitely up with the 3rd Party Kohl's connection.

• Paul Gerardi
    Options

Like so many others, getting extremely frustrated that this is taking so long to rectify (since July). Obviously there is sense of urgency. I have been having more issues with downloads lately. Kohls, PayPal just to name a couple, something need to be done, Quicken wants paid immediately so why don't they treat their customers in a respectful manner?

• dlipetz
    dlipetz Member ✭✭✭
    Options

+1 me too

• 66Vette
    66Vette Member ✭✭
    Options

Goes for me also, very tiresome!

• EDacho
    EDacho Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken support, please provide periodic status updates.

• mje
    mje Member ✭✭
    Options

UPDATE: After rating my support call as being very bad I received a call from Quicken Support. They told me that this is a known issue and they are working on it. I was very impressed that they called me!

• Post933SAL
    Post933SAL Member ✭✭
    Options

Still having problems adding my Kohls Credit Card account to Quicken as of Sept 21, 2023.

• GTmem
    GTmem Member ✭✭
    Options

My situation is worse. When I perform a One Step Update, I dont get any error messages. But I also do not have any transactions downloading. Leads me to believe things are fine, but they really are not. I do get an error message when I try to reset the account.

• Kathy P.
    Kathy P. Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I hate to say it but it's time to give up on this issue. I was getting the same message and got tired of trying so I just unlinked my Kohl's account. Not sure why we are not getting any updates on this issue from Quicken.

• onepo
    onepo Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken,

Please remove Kohl's off the list that you say that support the use of your product.

Thanks,

One upset member.

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list of upset members

• Geeb
    Geeb Member ✭✭
    Options

This is what I got from Kohls:

Me 09/29/2023 - 5:17 PM

Why is it that I cannot download activity into Quicken? Quicken tells me that it is on your end.

Agent 09/30/2023 - 9:53 AM

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your ability to download your account information to quicken. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. At this time statement information can only be downloaded in PDF format for your records. We hope to have the ability to download to Quicken available in the future. I appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

• Katrinka
    Katrinka Member ✭✭
    Options

Add me to the list of frustrated people.

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Any updates? I still can't connect since July!

• jdhorn3
    jdhorn3 Member ✭✭
    Options

Did this issue just die??? It is now the end of October and its still not working. Come on Intuit! It seems like a simple fix — change the link!!

• Wendy
    Wendy Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Kohl's is now saying people just have to download CSV files or manually enter transactions. Their notice basically said that they hope to one day be able to automate Quicken downloads again, but it is not an option right now. It's a Kohl's thing. 😒

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

[Removed - Off Topic]

• tabloidtrisha
    tabloidtrisha Member ✭✭
    Options

I sent Kohl's an email last evening inquiring about no longer being able to download transactions into Quicken. I have attached their very interesting reply.

• EDacho
    EDacho Member ✭✭
    Options

That has been the case for some time now. Unfortunate that an estimated resolution date is not provided.

• rodneybr
    rodneybr Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem Still exists, has been this way far to long. Quicken has become a lame horse of late. I am an original user since its original release way back in 1986, yes I am old! Over the years it has become very bloated and the code base is full of holes and glitches/bugs, I am also a software developer. The code base is very hard to maintain and is one of the reasons Intuit split out the Quicken code base, it had become a money pit. I hope they resolve the issue as I have become set in my ways and I Only use Quicken to track account balances. I Wouldn't trust any of its other calculations and or planning tools. Good luck to all, hope this is resolved. This message will be destroyed as they will tag it as Off Topic!

• skruse22
    skruse22 Member ✭✭
    Options

This is a Kohl's issue, not a Quicken issue. Kohl's made significant "updates" and changes to their online credit card portal. In doing so, they broke the Quicken connection and fixing it is not a priority. If you want this fixed, contact Kohl's!

• ironmanco
    ironmanco Member ✭✭
    Options

So - just to be clear here…this is actually not Quicken's fault. Kohl's migrated to a different backend billing system and when doing so broke the functionality of direct connect with Quicken. Quicken publishes its billing interface protocols so banks, vendors, etc can connect to it. If the company in question chooses not to support the Quicken connection protocol it's their prerogative. I would strongly recommend directing feedback to Kohl's (specifically their billing/it dept) as I assume that if enough people do this, they will consider supporting this in the future.

• RT73
    RT73 Member
    Options

Any update on this? Trying to chat with Kohls support online and they are asking me what is "Quicken".

This discussion has been closed.