USAA Connection

Options
dmpham
dmpham Member ✭✭

Is anyone having to reconnect their quicken accounts to USAA multiple times while trying to reconcile their account? I have no issues with an CC, only USAA.

Tagged:

Comments

• twilson
    twilson Member
    Options

I have to reset my USAA account EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS in order for transactions to download. I have no issues with other accounts and USAA says it is not an issue on their end. Have reported the problem with all my logs but have not heard anything back.

• Ravon
    Ravon Member
    Options

I last downloaded account information on Sep 18. As of Sep 22 the connection says it is there and no errors, but transaction info is no longer downloading for any account (checking or credit card).

• Carol Dungan
    Options

I have to reauthorize every time I connect to USAA, and many times the transactions don't download. It's been going on for over a year, and every update it is not addressed. Incredibly frustrating, to the point that I am looking at switching banks or switching software. I've had it with this nonsense.

• frozenbase
    frozenbase Member ✭✭
    Options

I've tried reconnecting but it wont actually download transactions for any USAA account

• pje01
    pje01 Member ✭✭
    Options

I can sometimes connect, and like others, transactions are missing. Most often when I try to re-setup USAA online services, I get, "We couldn't get information about USAA Federal Savings Bank. This account will be setup as a manual account." On the USAA website, it shows both Quicken and Quicken Direct as "connected apps".

• SGK
    SGK Member ✭✭
    Options

at this point I think the ongoing problem is called fraud legally. Either Quicken or USAA has to stop advertising that Quicken works with USAA. It is too irregular to say it works.

• ddenucci
    ddenucci Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I must reauthorized my USAA download each time I perform one step update. A huge nuisance and inconvenience!

BOA, Merrill, and CITI all work fine.

This discussion has been closed.