Why are we paying for Bugs, Slow Response, and Zillions of Windows Redraws???

Options
Tregre
Tregre Member ✭✭

We now have to pay yearly subscriptions for a really poor / poorly performing piece of software!

I just wiped and put Windows 11 on my laptop. Clean install for everything. No cache, no nothing. But Quicken shows the same bugs. You click an account and it draws the window 5-6 times. You click update and the stupid update window opens in the middle of the screen instead of the middle of the Quicken Window. You click on anything and Quicken freezes for 10-15 seconds.

I cannot even TAG Bugs, Slow, Flickering etc. Because Quicken limits any complaints.

Intuit, you need to STOP adding Features and have a Tiger Team assess your code, from Beginning to End, to streamline the code, to take the endless loops out of play, and to pass variables serenely to the right calls.

I intensely dislike the idea of going online, but your program is so crappy as to be nearly useless.

What are you going to do about it?

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't have any of those issues so it's not a Quicken issue. I would suggest you troubleshoot your data file for errors and data corruption. For help with this, contact Quicken Support.

• UserDavidC
    UserDavidC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also note that Intuit no longer owns Quicken. Quicken was sold years ago and is an independent company now.

Quicken user since 1995.
    Current subscription user.
This discussion has been closed.