FNBO cc not updating (WINDOWS)

Options
2»

Comments

• Phil in Lorain
    Options

Hi All. I just updated Windows Quicken with version QW27.1.53.16 and was able to relink my FNBO account. Please note I ran a data validation before I tried relinking my FNBO account and receive the following message for my FNBO account, "Quicken repaired BPMe Rewards Visa XXxxxx account. No action required."

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Try to reconnect. This morning I was able to connect with Quicken (Mac) Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100). A Windows user in the Mac forum said he was able to reconnect after receiving a Quicken (Windows) update.

• TedG
    TedG Member ✭✭
    Options

This may be more widespread than just FNBO and Kohl's. I just noticed that my American Express credit card balance hasn't updated since 11.7.2023. Quicken personnel: you need to get details of problem resolution attempts and disseminate a status summary to win back customer confidence. 'Stay tuned' doesn't cut it. By now, you should be able to at least state which party is causing the problem.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I am also able to connect after installing Windows R53.16.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Brian D. Saylor
    Brian D. Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I was already running 27.1.53.16 with issues until this morning, so obviously just the software update was not the resolution. I can now get my transactions, but am still having issues getting billing statements. I'll give it a little to see if the next one pulls.

• JimPanttaja
    JimPanttaja Member ✭✭
    Options

I also have had success after update to new Quicken Version.

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I’m curious,did Windows R53.16. also fixed the kohls issue?

• Brian D. Saylor
    Brian D. Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As I said above... R53.16 is not the fix. Ive been running it since my issue started and it only resolved today. There must have been some backend work done that fixed the issue and coincidently the recent upgrades to R53.16 happened about the Sametime they released they patched the backend.

• Scickbas
    Scickbas Member
    Options

I'min the smae boat and FNBO said Quicken is aware of it and has to do something on the Quicken end to fix

• dbaylen
    dbaylen Member ✭✭
    Options

It's been at least 10 days and I finally could update FNBO. I'm in agreement that the update to R53.16 is not the sole solution. I had updated to the latest version and it did not solve the problem. Today, same version R53.16 and it works. So, something on the back end changed. Thanks to all who have posted about the problem. While Quicken is lite on providing information, I think they do monitor these posts and the more users who report an issue make for a louder voice.

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have R52.13 Build 27.1.52.33 and did an "Account Reset" on "Online Services" and transactions were downloaded successfully. So it is not the software update to R53.16 but a back-end change for sure!

On a side note, I'm afraid to do Software Updates with this product; and some other products. No one does Regression Testing like they did when I was in IT !!!

• onepo
    onepo Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm happy to report I'm able to reconnect and download my FNBO statement

• MarinerDaddy
    MarinerDaddy Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't know if this is a coincidence or not. But I've been having the same issue and I disconnected my VPN today and tried again. It downloaded and updated like it used to.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I have been disconnecting my VPN as well. I noticed that the OSU was taking an extremely long time to finish. This happened a few weeks ago, and since then I disconnect VPN before working in Quicken.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Bubbasbarrels
    Options

Still not downloading for me. I have "successfully" reset the account my transactions download. I do not use Mobile & Web or a VPN

most of my accounts are either thru AMEX or FNBO and neither work. Quickens value proposition is getting more questionable by the day.

• Bubbasbarrels
    Options

Tha last comment should say My transactions DO Not download

• bullmoon
    bullmoon Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Here's what I did today - I reset this account (again!!!) and changed it to Personal from Business. And voila, it works. I found this out when I noticed my Amex Business accounts were not updating, but my Personal cards were. So, I changed them all to Personal and now they work.

The FNBO account finally downloaded the latest transactions and updated the online balance. What it did incorrectly, and this has happened with several accounts lately, is the Opening Balance gets set to the latest transaction amount. So if the Card was opened on July 17 and I had a recent transaction of $75 on Nov 15, the Opening Balance for July 17 is set to $75. 😣

I think Quicken has recently broken Business accounts - certainly Business credit cards. I hope they get it together soon - too many account update bugs lately: wrong balances, disconnected accounts… it's a bit of a drag and becoming unreliable.

• bullmoon
    bullmoon Member ✭✭
    Options

Sync'd just now and my latest FNBO / BP card came in fine.

• J.Stevens
    Options

RE: Ticket 10623060.

Quicken still won't download FNBO "Business" CC transactions. When I deactivate and try to add the account, the wrong account # continues to be found and will not update my account in Quicken. This is a business credit card and I rely on Quicken to prepare for tax season. I am surprised that it is taking so long for Quicken IT experts to identify, fix and deploy an update, and disappointed that an ETA for update isn't being shared to those impacted. I'm beginning ot believe there is more going on that what Quicken is sharing. Heavy sigh.

This discussion has been closed.