Red account flags are permanent.

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Two accounts show a red flag.  When I click on the account, there are no transactions to upload.. How do I get rid of the red flag?  (Quicken Premier for Windows 2017)

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016
    It's probably place holder entries.  I can't fix those either.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2016
    Had the same issue with both a deposit account and an investment account.  Nothing to clear in either register.  Eventually deleted the accounts and recreated them in Q2017.  That solved the issue for now but every time I do an update I cross my fingers.  I also make a copy of the file before an update so I can fall back if necessary.

Frank
    Windows 10 Build 14393
    i7-4790 CPU
    Quicken 2017 r3  
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited August 2017
    From another post! This worked to resolve the annoying red flags for me:

"The red flag issue came up on one account after update using Quicken 2016 (including the most recent update). The red flag said transactions to review, but none pending. 

Red Flag finally cleared when I did the following:

With the account open on Quicken, Click menu Tools, Online Center. If no pending transactions (likely), then click the button Update/Send. After the process, the red flag disappeared, and all previous transactions still listed with no pending and the flag cleared. No guarantees, of course, just my experience. It was far simpler than having to go through the Copy/Validate routine suggested earlier."
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Note if this is an investment account and you are using automatic entry mode for investment accounts, see my latest comments in this thread (posted within the last day):
    https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/red-flag-but-no-transactions-to-review
This discussion has been closed.