Password Problem

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited June 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I use Quicken 2015. I have three accounts at TDAmeritrade that all have the same password. My password vault has all the correct passwords. When I do the One Step Update only one of the accounts downloads. For the other two I get a message that says I am using an incorrect password. I checked with TD Ameritrade and they say none of the accounts are locked out and I can log into each on of the accounts on there website with the same passwords I have stored in the vault. I have the latest version 12 of Quicken 2015. Any ideas?

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    You may try deactivating and reactivating the 2 accounts.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thank you, I did and it worked. When I select One Step Update now, the password vault comes up but all the password boxes are blank. How do I get the box where I just put in my vault password and all my accounts download automatically?
  • Quicken Colin
    Quicken Colin Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Gary W said:

Thank you, I did and it worked. When I select One Step Update now, the password vault comes up but all the password boxes are blank. How do I get the box where I just put in my vault password and all my accounts download automatically?

The quickest way would be to go to Tools > Password Vault > Add or Edit passwords.  If that doesn't work, or just to be on the safe side, I would suggest resetting the password vault with Tools > Password Vault > Reset vault. This will remove all saved credentials, but you can add them back with the Add or Edit passwords option.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Thank you. I did a complete reset and now it works.
  • Quicken Colin
    Quicken Colin Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Gary W said:

Thank you. I did a complete reset and now it works.

Glad you were able to get it sorted out, and thank you for letting us know.
This discussion has been closed.