Is there a report in Q17, Windows 10, of "running totals" or "totals to date" of shares purchased of

Options
2»

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Thanks. Just to be clear, I have several "Securities" (i. E Stocks) , aka "Investments", in each brokerage "Account" that I own. It is these securities/stocks that I want to have the report for (that is to individually total on an ongoing basis). I do not want to total ALL the securities/stocks in the Account, only the individual stocks. As a CPA and atty, I can see multiple uses for this particular report (tax planning, estate planning/valuation, gifts, etc.), as opposed to the two, and possibly more, step(s) process I described previously.

BTW, what is a "SMF" account?

awi,

the report you're looking for is available. Sort of ...
    Just go into the Investing tab, Portfolio view. Change the "As of: [Date]" to your desired date, e.g., 12/31/16, press Enter and the view will tell you how many shares of what security you held on that date.

Properly reconciling your investment register with your brokerage statement and resolving any placeholders and other discrepancies every month will keep your Quicken records in sync with the brokerage.

This discussion has been closed.