I own stock inPG. Starting 1/25/17 all previous quotes not longer appear. What happewned to PG quote

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited October 2018 in Investing (Windows)
What happened to quotes for PG stock prior to 1/25/17?

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Which version (year) and edition of Quicken are you using?  Which OS (Win or Mac)?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Quicken Tamara
    Quicken Tamara Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I just added PG to my files (QWIN 2015 through 2017, QMAC 2016 & 2017) and I have the expected 5 year history going back to 4/30/2012.

Have you tried a simple Update Price History?
    Have you tried Validate & Repair to Rebuild Lots or Delete (and rebuild) Price History?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    splasher said:

Which version (year) and edition of Quicken are you using?  Which OS (Win or Mac)?

I am using 2015 Quicken Premier, on my windows 10 operating system.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    splasher said:

I'm running QW2016Premier and my quotes for PG go back to 2009 when I first bought the stock.

Q-Tamara was able to give you a much more thorough answer than mine, except mine have been there all along, just different version of Quicken.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Thanks for your help. I did follow Tamara advice, I had to delete and rebuild all the Price History. 
    Then downloaded all the historical quotes. That caused me to loose any history more than 5 years old but at least I have the PG problem corrected.
This discussion has been closed.