List of Stocks

Options
Michael B
Michael B Mac Beta Beta
edited June 2018 in Investing (Mac)
QM2017 I thought I had found a list of all of the stocks I own in QM from all of my different accounts i.e. Roth, Ira, Joint.  I might be mistaken but I thought it showed all of my Apple, or what ever the stock was in each individual account in one place?

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If these are mutual funds...you won't see individual stock holdings in the mutual fund.  

If individual stocks are held in an account, you should be able to see your holdings in those.  
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You aren't clear: you do have the Window:Securities list that will show you all the securities you entered within Quicken.

But, my guess is that you were looking at the Portfolio view: in any investment account, you will see buttons at the top that show Portfolio and Transactions. This allows you to switch back and fourth between said views.

If, instead of selecting a single account, you select the header (such as Investments) in the sidebar, you can accomplish the same. If you select Portfolio in that view, you can see all your holdings across all of your investment accounts.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

You aren't clear: you do have the Window:Securities list that will show you all the securities you entered within Quicken.

But, my guess is that you were looking at the Portfolio view: in any investment account, you will see buttons at the top that show Portfolio and Transactions. This allows you to switch back and fourth between said views.

If, instead of selecting a single account, you select the header (such as Investments) in the sidebar, you can accomplish the same. If you select Portfolio in that view, you can see all your holdings across all of your investment accounts.

Apparently the user has Quicken Mac.  I don't think they have any of those portfolio views.  
  • Michael B
    Michael B Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2017
    Options

John
    Your suggestion of selecting the header in Investments is just what I was looking for.  I had seen it a couple of weeks ago and could not remember where I had found it

thanks very much, I appreciate every one who made a suggestion

Mike B
This discussion has been closed.