Mutual Funds not found.

Options
BBBob
BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
edited December 2018 in Investing (Windows)
This is a re-post of an unsolved problem. I have re-posted this as it has been " archived and closed" by Quicken but not solved.

I am trying to add 3 new Canadian Mutual Funds that I have recently acquired. They are all CI Investments. They are not available from the drop down box in the Investing tab. I have added them manually however they will not update "No new quotes or investing headlines were downloaded.....". They are CIG71004, CIG71006 and CIG71009. Using Quicken Canada H&B 2015, R6, 24.1.6.6 Windows 10.

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Are the funds index funds?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• BBBob
    BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    They are on the TSX index, if that is the question that you are asking.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Same problem with H&B 2016.  Out of 50 funds, that is the only one I cannot update through quicken. All my other funds are entered the same way, Fund type = Mutual Fund and Exchange = Mutual Fund. Only this one cannot be found. See attached screenshots . It finds CIG3322 without problem, but nothing on CIG71004

• BBBob
    BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Pop.
    Thanks for the screen shots. It is EXACTLY like mine. Still no resolution for CIG71004, CIG71006 and CIG71009. They are NOT on the Cannex listing (that I could find). I have emailed them but have not received a response. https://web.tmxmoney.com/funds-ca-quote.php?qm_symbol=cig71009
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    BBBob, will let you know if and when I succeed...
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Pop,
    I emailed cannex at cannex dot com and explained that the 3 Mutual Funds were missing. I received an almost immediate response stating that they would add the funds shortly. Give it a try for your missing funds.
  • BBBob
    BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Pop,

I emailed cannex at cannex dot com yesterday and explained that there were 3 missing funds that I was using. I received an almost immediate response from them and that they would be adding them to their list shortly. Give it a try.

BBBob
  • BBBob
    BBBob Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I cannot believe it. After months of waiting for Quicken to address this, it was solved within 1 day of an email to Cannex. It is now updating.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Wow, Tested it this morning and you are right, You got it fixed. Fantastic.

Thanks a lot for getting it to the right place..
This discussion has been closed.