Incorrect security prices

Joe Sandfort
Joe Sandfort Member ✭✭
edited September 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Hi,
I just updated to Quicken 2018 Deluxe for Windows and my computer uses Windows 10. I have two securities that I am concerned about: FZBXX and FZAXX. These are both Fidelity money market type funds whose values are always $1.00 per share. Quicken consistently has the wrong prices for both securities. FZBXX is always listed at $.41 instead of at $1.00 per share and FZAXX is always listed at $.16 per share instead of at $1.00.

I've stopped downloading these securities on my desktop, but this is still a problem for me because it makes my portfolio values wrong when I use Quicken.com. I have two questions: 1. Is there any way I can correct these figures by myself? and 2. If not, can Quicken change both values so that they are correct? Thank you for your help.

PS Other users identified this problem two years ago, but it still exists.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I recommend you edit your Price History for these securities and delete any incorrect prices.
    Remove the Ticker symbol (or change it to something invalid, e.g. ~FZAXX) so no new prices can be downloaded.
  • Joe Sandfort
    Joe Sandfort Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Dear UKR,
      I really appreciate your response and your willingness to help me. I have corrected the prices of these two securities in my desktop version of Quicken 2018, so that is no longer a problem.

I'm experiencing difficulties when I look at my portfolios online at quicken.com. Quicken.com is supplying incorrect values for the two securities, so that the value of my online portfolio at quicken.com is incorrect (and different from my desktop portfolio values which are correct).

Do you know if there's a way to correct the value of these securities in quicken.com? Thanks again for everything.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    1. Is there any way I can correct these figures by myself? 
    No.
    2. If not, can Quicken change both values so that they are correct? 
    Maybe (?).  Inadequate, improper, and incorrect security data is an intermittent and exasperating problem.  I'll see that the mods are notified of this specific case, but no promises that they can get anything fixed.  
  • Joe Sandfort
    Joe Sandfort Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Dear q.lurker,
      Thank you for your answers and your efforts. I appreciate very much your passing this issue on to the Quicken people.
This discussion has been closed.