Asset Allocation Report including investing and banking accounts?

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited May 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I am trying to create an asset allocation report to include all my Quicken accounts - investing and banking, but I can't find a way to get both banking and investing accounts included in the same report. 
Anybody know if/how this can be done?  I'm not looking to reclassify the bank accounts as investment accounts, only to have them included in the asset report.
Quicken 2017 Premier, Windows 10
Thanks

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I don't believe you can have it both ways.  To get the banking accounts into the Investment Allocation report, you need to change their "intent" to Investments -- Edit Account Details, Display Options.

That is not significantly difficult such that you could switch it back and forth when you needed the report, but that would still be an irritation for me. 

Option 2:  Keep a cash account under the Investments section most of the time with $0 balance.  When you need the bigger allocation picture, add (edit) a transaction to supply the needed cash amount.  Delete (edit) the transaction afterwards.  Still not ideal, but possible.  
This discussion has been closed.