Track Multiple Customers

Can't figure out an easy way to track/report a job that has
multiple customers. The project/job field is useful for one customer with
multiple jobs, I need the opposite. Example ... I take First Communion Photo's
every year and have multiple customers. I would like to be able to report on
just these customers and also show the costs of the photos from the lab
subtracted. Any ideas , Buisness Tag is too high level.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Hello Neil,

Welcome to the Community!  We appreciate you taking the time to post your question and apologize that you have not received a response as of yet.

Quicken is designed to track multiple jobs for one customer but not multiple customers for one job, I apologize.  If you haven't yet, I would recommend reviewing the following Help Article for additional information on creating/managing jobs in Quicken and some alternate options for tracking.

https://www.quicken.com/support/creating-and-tracking-projects-and-jobs-quicken-home-business

Additionally, I do think the ability to track multiple customers to a single job would be beneficial and so have changed your Problem post into an Idea post instead.  The Idea posts are reviewed by the Development teams for insight on future features or functionalities to add to Quicken.  The Idea posts are able to be voted on by Members of the Community and the more votes an Idea receives, the higher it is prioritized for possible implementation in Quicken.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.