Error Response Received" when updating Fidelity

Chai
Chai Member ✭✭
edited June 2018 in Investing (Mac)
After a recent Quicken (Mac) update, I keep getting "Error Response Received" when I try to update Fidelity NetBenefit accounts through Quicken. Please advise.

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2018
    The update is most likely just a coincidence. Is there any other info in the error window that pops up? Can you post a screenshot of it?

Chances are this is a temporary server issue and waiting a day or two will fix it. If not, since it's a Direct Connect connection, you might want to start with contacting Fidelity's web support channel. They are pretty good with solving such problem in my experience.

FAQ: Posting a Screenshot
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I received a similar issue earlier today after upgrading.  I wish I had saved the error message, but essentially couldn't update my Netbenefits account.  I decided to try and reset it and while it could identify my Fidelity account to link, it then failed with a "Oops.  We're having a problem.  Quicken cannot communicate with Fidelity Netbenefits".
  • Chai
    Chai Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This is what it looks like when I try to update the account.image
  • Steve97@
    Steve97@ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Same issue for me on Quicken for Mac with Fidelity Net Benefits.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited June 2018
    Same issue for me
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited June 2018
    Same issue for me. I have a workplace 401k linked to Quicken and I kept getting that error. I deactivated and tried to re-establish connection and haven't been successful. I've tried both Fidelity NetBenefit and Fidelity Investment and both give me "Account List Error" now
This discussion has been closed.