FAQ: How do I view or edit my budget in the Quicken Mobile App

Options
Quicken Sarah
Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in FAQ'S (Mobile)
How do I view or edit my budget in the Quicken Mobile App?

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Viewing your Budgets in the all new Quicken Mobile Companion App is easier than ever!  We've added the ability to not only view but also edit your budget while on the go, making it easier to track your spending and meet your financial goals.

To View the Budget
        1. Open the App
        2. Scroll down to the very bottom of the Home Page
                a. Please Note: Quicken Mobile can now sync all budgets, but will present the most recently reviewed budget from the desktop software.  If you aren't seeing the correct budget, just open the desktop Quicken product, switch to a different budget, and sync again

3. Tap the Budget to view and/or edit the budgeted amounts
        4. A Budget overview shows the total amount spent and left in the current month's budget, with a list of budgeted category groups such as "personal expenses"

5. Tap the category group that you wish to view

To Edit the Budget
        1. Quick edits can be done by tapping the blue amounts and entering the amount

2. For a more detailed Edit view, swipe left on the Category and tap "Edit"

3. When all changes are made, tap Save to finish
                a. Important Note: Only the subcategories may be edited.  Any parent categories with a budgeted subcategory is not able to be edited.  For example: Auto:Auto Insurance - Auto Insurance (subcategory) may be edited but Auto (parent category) may not.
This discussion has been closed.