Is there a way to setup an unpaid Invoice alert?

Options
I'd like to be notified whenever I have an unpaid invoice that is past the due date. Is there any way to receive an alert of message in Quicken (or email) that would notify me when this has happened? Ideally I'd like to be notified at 30, 60, 90, 120 days.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I don't know of a way to create unpaid invoices alerts.
    However, bringing up the Unpaid Invoices List (Business tab, Business Tools button) and sorting the list by Due Date should float these invoices to the top of the list.
  • Frank Jones
    Frank Jones Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

I don't know of a way to create unpaid invoices alerts.
    However, bringing up the Unpaid Invoices List (Business tab, Business Tools button) and sorting the list by Due Date should float these invoices to the top of the list.

Yep, I'm aware of that. It would just be easier if there were a feature that would alert a user, without having to go through those steps. I would think it would be fairly easy to implement.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    On second thought ...
    Tools / Alerts Center

Choose how you want to see these alerts by selecting from the radio buttons at the lower right.
    To see these alerts, add the Alerts view to your customized Home page view.

I just added this to my file and the only one really old unpaid invoice that has been aging forever does not appear on the list. It's probably too old. Newly aging invoices might appear, though.

By the way, did you know that there's another Unpaid Invoices List view?
    Click Business tab / Accounts Overview.

This discussion has been closed.