Manage Toolbar Reports

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited December 2018 in Reports (Windows)
Quicken Premier 2018 Version: R11.18: Build: 27.1.11.18 Windows
  1. 'Report Folders' that appear on the toolbar do not appear selected when the 'Manage Toolbar Reports' window is displayed. If you add new reports or folders, and click OK (without re-selecting the previous reports or folders) the previously selected folders will be removed from the toolbar. 

Comments

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I see similar behavior. In my case I have 4 folders on the toolbar. When I go to manage toolbar reports only two show as selected, one which is correct one which is not. If I select the four I want they correctly appear. But if I then return to manage toolbar reports, the original two show as selected.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Update: 
    I wrote:
    If you add new reports or folders, and click OK (without re-selecting the previous reports or folders) the previously selected folders will be removed from the toolbar.
    Should read:
    If you add new reports or folders, and click OK (without re-selecting the previous folders) the previously selected folders will be removed from the toolbar.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Quicken Premier 2018 Version: R11.18: Build: 27.1.11.18 Windows
    Quicken Premier 2018 Version: R11.20: Build: 27.1.11.20 Windows
    My description should read: 'Report Folders' that appear on the toolbar do not appear selected when the 'Manage Toolbar Reports' window is displayed. And if you add  select new reports or folders, and click OK (without re-selecting the previous reports or folders currently displayed on the Toolbar) the previously selected currently displayed folders on the Toolbar will be removed from the Toolbar and the newly selected items are added/displayed on the Toolbar. 

This discussion has been closed.