delete property

PM 2.0 Deleting requires removing shared expenses. I have deleted one years worth of shared expenses. It still will not let me delete properties I have sold. I know this program is no longer supported. that's not helpful. I wondered if there is someone in the community that uses 2.0 and knows an answer for this issue. If I can keep the properties I used to own but just not have them show up in the new year without deleting information that I may need to keep, that would be what a Professional, high class software company would want me to be able to do.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I don't think you'll find any (many?) people here in the Community still using the old, long unsupported stand-alone Property Manager software. So its highly unlikely that someone will have an answer to your question.

May I recommend you purchase and install Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property Management 2019 and start from scratch effective Jan. 1st, 2019.
    https://www.quicken.com/compare

AFAIK, conversion of your old PM 2.x data file to a modern supported Quicken version is no longer supported.
    Your computer must be running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
    XP, Vista or older not supported.

Act fast to get the Black Friday deals either directly from quicken.com or any reputable Internet retailer to get the best price for the longest product subscription duration (12, 24 or 27 months depending on seller)

This discussion has been closed.