how can i get rid of this "WARNING: PENDING PAYMENTS TO SEND"

Hi, I have this warning all the time when I shut off  computer this warning don't allow to shut it off. I have to remember to "quit" QUICKEN  before I shut of and I think is working.
I don't use sending payments through QUICKEN I use my bank for more than 2o years. I even called the Quicken send payments and they say I didn't sign with them..... it is not from them this warning.... Looking around, looking around I find a page in my quicken with all my bills, and the dates I should send.... I didn't set it up... The amount on that page is ZERO to send to all payee....Cant figure it out.
I called QUICKEN HELP he was somewhere from south America, and he wanted to enter in to my computer to see what is happening....NOBODY ENTER INTO MY COMPUTER!
The warning is like this:
YOU HAVE AN ON LINE PAYMENT TO SEND .DO YOU WANT TO SEND IT RATHER THAN EXITING?
And is waiting me to answer to shut off computer.

Can you help? thanks, Ileana

Best Answer

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Go to the All Transactions resister. Make sure the Check Number column is visible. If not, enable it in menu View > Columns. Then click in the search box, click the magnifying glass icon and choose to search the Check Number column. Enter "send" in the search box to see if you can find the offending transaction. If you find it, just remove Send from the Check Number column. You might also look for "waiting" or "sending" in the check num column.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • ileana1g
    ileana1g Member ✭✭
    I tried . All you said, this time, I found very difficult to follow.... but I figured out, It is nothing in Check# "to send, waiting, sending"
    Thanks, Ileana 
This discussion has been closed.