I have several positions that have a sell transaction but no corresponding purchase transaction.

Century25
Century25 Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Investing (Mac)
More specifically I recently migrated from QW to QMP.  I have one trust account that show a "sell" but never show the "buy" transaction.  I'm showing negative share balances that completely undervalues the account.  How do I fix this?

Best Answers

Answers

• Century25
    Century25 Member ✭✭
    Here is an example:

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Century25. Appreciate your question.

I would click on the Transactions option next to Portfolio on the top left hand side below the name of your account:

Check in the Transactions and see if there are any placeholders (greyed out totals, towards the bottom) for your investment account. If there are any placeholders, you can remove these and your shares should show closer to normal.

You can also go through here and see if there are any other transactions that are missing that could cause an issue with the amount of shares.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Century25
    Century25 Member ✭✭
    Thank you both.  No luck yet, When I reconstruct and get the share balance matching to the reported share balance the trust account value keeps getting bigger in the negative direction.  I'll keep trying.  
This discussion has been closed.