Invoice Attachments

I show the attachments in the invoice, however when I go to email the invoice I cannot get the attachments to go with the invoice. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken are you using?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • cwentland
    cwentland Member ✭✭
    Hey Greg, I hate to admit it but I have no idea. I just loaded it about a month ago.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    From Quicken -- Help -- About Quicken
  • cwentland
    cwentland Member ✭✭
    Hey Greg. It is 2019 Version R20.15
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Are you asking about the Invoice PDF attachment?
  • cwentland
    cwentland Member ✭✭
    After I create an invoice, you have a list of invoices that you have created. On that page you can add attachments to an invoice as designated by the paperclip. I can click on that and see the attachments, but when I open the invoice to email it, those attachments do not transfer with the invoice.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    The paper clip is to add attachments to the transaction, not the email. Looks like you can't add attachments when sending Invoices directly from Quicken. You can save the invoice as a PDF and use another email program for additional attachments.
  • cwentland
    cwentland Member ✭✭
    Thank you Greg!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone already requested this as an enhancement to a future version of Quicken.
    Please review https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7813553/how-to-email-invoice-with-attachment and do not forget to vote and/or add your comments.

This discussion has been closed.