SYNC ERROR - AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (QCS SERVER ERROR) when downloading transactions (*edited)

Martin Gellen
Martin Gellen Member ✭✭
When downloading bank and credit card transactions with Version 5.11.2 (Build 511.25679.100) does anyone get the error message : SYNC ERROR - AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (QCS SERVER ERROR). How can that be fixed? OR is there a bug in this new version?

(*edited title for searchability)

Best Answer

• Martin Gellen
    Martin Gellen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Call Quicken Support. That's what I did and found out that the problem is at the financial institution end. Quicken said they were waiting for a fix from Capital One.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    This is a problem with the backend transaction download system

I would contact support-this isn't something fellow users can help you with. They can walk you through troubleshooting steps/report the issue to their service provider if needed.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
  • Martin Gellen
    Martin Gellen Member ✭✭
    I did, and they could not solve my problem except that Capital One has to re-write its code for downloading transactions with Quicken Connect. Still can't get Bank of America to download transactions with Quicken Connect.
  • Martin Gellen
    Martin Gellen Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Call Quicken Support. That's what I did and found out that the problem is at the financial institution end. Quicken said they were waiting for a fix from Capital One.
This discussion has been closed.