Money market security missing from portfolio view on Fidelity brokerage account

This discussion was created from comments split from: transactions not registering in portfolio view (Q Mac).

Comments

• ed12
    ed12 Member ✭✭
    I started to download my Fidelity brokerage transactions a few months ago and all seemed to work well, but I recently noticed that there was a cash discrepancy which appears to be due to the change that Fidelity made in August of last year in how they handle the money market sweeps. This resulted in a cash balance that was never converted to money market shares. When I manually converted the cash to money market shares, the money market security disappeared from the portfolio list even though the transaction showed up. Also, the checkmark for "currently held" for the money market security disappeared from the Securities Listing.

Quicken help chat did not have any idea on how to fix this. I'm not sure if this is related to the ongoing discussion here, but it seemed close enough to submit. Please let me know if it would be more appropriate to start a new thread. Thank you.
  • ed12
    ed12 Member ✭✭
    I forgot to mention that I am using an i-Mac running Mojave 10.14.6 and the most recent version of Mac Quicken Deluxe 2019.
This discussion has been closed.