Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to
ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly.
What is the exact
release number for your version of Quicken?
If clicking on Help / About Quicken does not show one of the following you are
missing required software updates and, for older versions, possibly the
required Intuit ID to Quicken ID conversion:
Quicken US version:
2016 ... Release R 19.3, support discontinued 4/30/2019, https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy
- 2017 ... Release R 19.5 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-2017-windows-release-notes-updates-and-mondo-patch
- 2018 ... users with an active subscription were upgraded to 2019 when
installing the R 14.23 patch released 10/8/2018 or any later patch
- 2019 ... Release R 21.16 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
2016 ... Release R 7.2, support discontinued 5/31/2019, https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-discontinuation-policy
- 2017 ... all users with an active subscription should have been upgraded to
- 2018 ... upgraded to 2019 when installing the R 15.24 patch or any later
- 2019 ... Release R 16.22 *, https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
( * minimum required
release number, may be higher, subject to change without notice)
Please do this even
if you are on the latest release already:
Locate the US or Canada Mondo Patch
file applicable to your version of Quicken in the links above.
Download it and save it to disk.
Open the Downloads folder. Right-click the downloaded patch file. Click
"Run as Administrator" to execute the installation program.
This will replace any Quicken software modules with a known consistent release
level and, hopefully, eliminate any software corruption or errors during
installation as a cause of this issue.
Reboot Windows when
done with the above and try Quicken again.
During One Step
Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected
accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct
Connect or Web Connect work OK ...
Please do not use
any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community
to correct online banking errors. Instead, please contact Support.
This also applies if you get error CC-510
Support has access to a tool that can "reset" the User profile
internally on the server.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!