Transaction Download Works, but Mobile Sync Doesn't

I have accounts at the State Employee's Credit Union as does my wife. Since the latest update, only my checking and visa accounts will work in mobile sync. My wife's accounts will not work in mobile sync. All of our accounts work with transaction downloads, so I'm certain that the passwords for hers and my accounts is correct in all areas where it is needed. It's only after this latest update that we get the error message that her password is incorrect, but it's only for mobile sync that it's incorrect. I've tried resetting the account and deactivating and reactivating her accounts to no avail.

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @tevoid

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing issues with the Mobile Sync, and haven't already, please review the information and steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the errors.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Bill BBill B Member ✭✭
    Sarah, it does not resolve the problem. Please fix.
  • Bill BBill B Member ✭✭
    I ran one step update an my Bank of America and Citi Cards accounts updated and downloaded my transactions with no problem at all, so I know I am linked with Citi Cards and Bank of America.

When I try to set up mobile and web with the same accounts, I get a CC-105 eror "unable to connect with accounts. When I uncheck Citi Cards and only check Bank of America accounts, it works fine.

This has been an ongoing problem for me for almost a month now. Is anyone working on this problem or should I just write it off and cancel my subscription?
    Please advise as soon as possible. Getting old.