Quicken not syncing with new investment funds at Fidelity

I've moved some money into different mutual funds and have added them to the watch list, but when I look at the portfolio view, I'm not seeing the changes that I've made, even though I see them on the Fidelity website

Best Answer

• Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    problem solved....there was a delay at Fidelity in pushing out the missing data ….all fixed now, thanks for the support

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably need to "customize" the portfolio view and select (check) the new securities on the Securities tab of the Customize dialog.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    thanks....I did that when I added the new securities.....and in the portfolio view they appear and are downloading quotes but not any of the security values from Fidelity
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you created, in Q, those new funds ... did you click the "Download Quotes" box?
    In my graphic, Blue Chip Growth is "ticked" for download, but Cash Reserves isn't.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Yes, I have both the "download quotes" and "watch list" checked.....as I said earlier, it's downloading the quotes but not any other values ….shares, market value, etc.
  • Bob Zeiser
    Bob Zeiser Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    problem solved....there was a delay at Fidelity in pushing out the missing data ….all fixed now, thanks for the support
This discussion has been closed.