TIAA-CREF not syncing

Within the last 60 days, my TIAA-CREF Investment accounts stopped syncing with my Quicken 2019 for Windows application. Nothing changes on my end to make it stop working after 5 years. I deactivated and set it up again to no avail. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• To add to that, it simply says, "Unable to Complete Request" . "your last connection did not complete successfully".

However, all of the other investment accounts continue to sync and download correctly.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @danjakopin926

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If this error is still persisting, I would recommend contacting Quicken Support for assistance with some advanced troubleshooting steps, which should include a review of your log files and the internal communications between Quicken and the Financial Institution servers.  This data should help to pinpoint the root cause of this behavior and the next steps to resolve.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know how it goes with Support.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.