Accessing Help / My Quicken Account causes quicken to crash (edited title)

hmday
hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
why does quicken (27.1.22.7) crash every time I select My Quicken Account from the help drop down

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Please confirm the BUILD that you're running,  There has been no 27.1.22.7 build released .. and there's at least 2 Build's that your a typo away from naming

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clicking Help / My Quicken Account in my Q US 2019, R 22.12 (27.1.22.12) correctly opens the internal Internet browser and accesses my account at Quicken.com
    In Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts do make sure that you are properly signed in to your current Quicken ID. When in doubt, use the "sign in as a different user" link to sign out, then sign in again with your current Quicken ID credentials.
    If, after that, Quicken still crashes accessing Help / My Quicken Account please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems
    Let's see if that gets you back on the road.
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    the build is 27.1.22.17 Premier
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, that's the new "staged release" of QWin Subscription. I'd strongly suggest that you contact Q Support both to report this problem AND for instructions on backing out this release: https://www.quicken.com/support#windows
    See the bottom of that page for your support options.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.