Problem with startup

I've used Quicken since 1995 with few problems. This morning at startup a large white box appeared. In the upper left is the logo and "Enter Quicken ID Password" and in the upper right "X". Problem is there is no where to enter the ID and Password". If you close the box the application greys out and you have to use Task Manager to dump the app. What is going on?

Best Answer

• Charles Crain
    Charles Crain Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    No, there is just this big white box with what I noted in the left and right corners. You can only X out and then the app goes grey and you have to use Task Manager to close it. Luckily I backed up last night so I just uninstalled Quicken and reinstalled and opened my backup. Everything works fine now but it was a pain to fix.

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a link to "Sign in is a different user"? If so, click the link, sign out and sign back in with the same Quicken ID/Password.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Charles Crain
    Charles Crain Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    No, there is just this big white box with what I noted in the left and right corners. You can only X out and then the app goes grey and you have to use Task Manager to close it. Luckily I backed up last night so I just uninstalled Quicken and reinstalled and opened my backup. Everything works fine now but it was a pain to fix.
This discussion has been closed.