Itemized Tags Reports - Split Transaction Tags from 12 months ago Combined

elp3
elp3 Windows Beta Beta
I have an itemized tags report that works fine YTD. When I try to go back more than 1 year with a custom date it collapses the tags of split transactions and lists both tags with a colon between them.

So if I have Tag1 and Tag2 - this year I get the report separating out the different tags in a split transactions in different groups. But for transactions more than 12 months ago I get them combined on a line that says Tag1:Tag2. I have used this report for years in prior Quicken versions with no issues. I have even recreated the report and it does the same thing.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• elp3
    elp3 Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    After Validating and Repairing the file, my Quicken 2020 tags are working correctly again.

Answers

• Hello elp3,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using. The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• elp3
    elp3 Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    After Validating and Repairing the file, my Quicken 2020 tags are working correctly again.
This discussion has been closed.