"You have a New Credit Alert" email from Quicken with no alerts showing

I have received a few of these emails over the past few months and every time I check, following the Quicken instructions, it says "No new Alerts. All is Well"? The e-mail comes from <noreply@quicken.com> and says to see the details go to Reports Menu > Credit Score > View Credit Monitoring Alerts? I did an update to make sure everything was downloaded and then checked following the instructions.

Best Answer

• A6Intruder
    A6Intruder Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Not sure what happened but I got another alert last week and actually had a couple of messages ...maybe it has been fixed?

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @A6Intruder

Thank you for sharing the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

May I ask, when checking the Alerts, are you going to the Mobile & Web tab > Email Alerts section?

Or going to the Reports menu > Credit Score > Credit Monitoring Alerts section?

If viewing the Credit Monitoring Alerts - do you have the option to "Do not receive alert" at the bottom right side of the window?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah

• A6Intruder
    A6Intruder Member ✭✭
    I'm using the Reports Menu as the e-mail instructs: Reports Menu > Credit Score > View Credit Monitoring Alerts.

Clicking on Credit Monitoring Alerts opens a Credit Monitoring Alerts window. There is a link at the bottom right "Do not receive alert" And it currently says to the left of the link: "Credit Alerts: You will receive Credit Monitoring Alerts to your email at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" [xxx = my email address]
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you are supposed to click on the "Do not receive alert" link to turn off alerts.

It's a command, not your current status. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • A6Intruder
    A6Intruder Member ✭✭
    Jim - not sure what you mean by your comment - agree the link is a command but it shows the current status next to the command. Currently, mine are "On" which is what I want. And it is sending me notifications...

The issue is there are no alerts listed when I open up the window. I have had some changes in my credit recently: Opened a joint credit account with my son, closed some joint accounts with my mother AND had some unauthorized transactions on my checking account debit card. So receiving an alert for something quicken has no=ticed would be great...if I got an actual alert posted too!
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, I thought you were trying to turn off the emails.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    I get the same thing. IO get emails stating I have a Credit Alert. Go to Quicken Reports and Nothing there????
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Yes, I get emails from Quicken stating I have an Alert. When I go to Quicken Credit Monitoring Report, there are NO Alerts???
  • A6Intruder
    A6Intruder Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Not sure what happened but I got another alert last week and actually had a couple of messages ...maybe it has been fixed?
This discussion has been closed.