Unexpected password request and subsequent failure of bill payment

Options
I am a long time user of Quicken desktop for Windows and Quicken Bill Pay and until last week had no problems making payments using one step update. Last week my list of updates and payments began to have a new line for a payment update, asking me to enter a password just for that payment. This is in spite of being logged into my password vault. I entered the bank account password, but the payment cannot be sent. I tried just making that payment and got the same result. Quicken Billpay told me today that there has been a problem in the server connection between Quicken and Quicken Bill Pay for three weeks and there would be an update at the Quicken website. I couldn't find any information about this particular problem anywhere. What's going on and when will I be able to use my desktop software to make payment again. In the meantime, I am having to log into to BillPay online to make payments.

Best Answer

Answers

• samurai7076
    Options
    I'm having the same problem and just noticed it yesterday in trying to send payment. Quicken Bill Pay no longer shows up in my Online Center accounts.
  • Darnedifino
    Darnedifino Member ✭✭
    Options
    I just checked and it no longer shows in my online center either. So we need someone from Quicken to weigh in here.
This discussion has been closed.