File Conversion from Quicken 2007 to Quicken 2016 is failing and losing transactions

Options
bpooljr
bpooljr Member ✭✭✭
I have a Quicken case # 7254658 that NO ONE has gotten back to me on. I have been using Quicken for Apple Mac since 2004 and loved the product. Due to the 32-bit migration,, I have been attempting to convert my existing 2007 file, following the published Quicken conversion steps, and it is losing a number of account, and specifically within my checking account, it has NOT converted any transaction in my register since April 7, 2019, and my register is current to 12/31/2019. I have rebuilt the index multiple times, and still doesn't not work.

My have repeatedly tried to contact Quicken support and my ticket is going NO WHERE. This is not the customer support I have or would expect.

I have also tried to reach the CEO Eric Dunn and he is NOT responding. This is my avenue of last support.

I wish to upgrade from 2007 to the 64 bit versions, but WILL NOT if the conversion process is losing so much historical data.

Can anyone in this forum let me know what next steps I can take. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Helo @bpooljr,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing your interaction with Support using the provided ticket number. I apologize for any confusion, but this interaction appears to have been terminated due to a lack of response. I also do not see that a follow-up was scheduled.

Do you by chance have any other ticket number(s) from Support interactions that have taken place? I'd be happy to take a look! 

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

This discussion has been closed.