Tax Planner not saving settings (again)

Options
artg
artg Member ✭✭✭✭
Let me try this again (as this is not a new issue for me.)

The Tax Planner (which was working perfectly for me through October 2019) is not working now. It's not saving settings and not capturing paycheck categories properly.  My wife and I receive separate pension payments on a monthly basis (on or about the 1st of every month.)

The frustrating part is that the tool was working perfectly for the first ten months of 2019 and hasn't worked properly since.

I've done every Quicken update and I sync to the Cloud upon closing the application. I'm running Quicken Premier on Windows 10. I'm a big fan of both the Lifetime Planner and Tax Center under the Planning Tab.

Oh by the way, the answer is Yes, I validated my data.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

(Yes, I know, you said you validated your data file ... but did you do it using the above procedure, with all 3 steps as described?)
  • artg
    artg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @UKR: Thank you and I'll certainly Validate my file again. It's definitely worth a try!
This discussion has been closed.